Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving in Vegas with the Fam!


It was a blessing to beable to spend Thanksgiving with the Jackson Family in Las Vegas. Lil'Frankie got to snap his first wishbone, and then kick back for a nap on his Great-Uncle Charlie's lap.

I finally got to meet Ms. AnneMarie. Congratulations goes to her and Frankie for the little one that's on the way in the Summer 2010. I am banking on a little girl...:o)

I got to visit with Mamie and her fiance Robert. Blessings to them both as they prepare for their upcoming wedding in October 2010.

And a Birthday celebration with Frankie IV who will be turning 1 years old this month.

We all enjoyed one another, and I especially enjoyed watching football with my Uncle Frank. Wish I could be in DC on Jan. 7th to watch the Uni. of Alabama beat the Texas Longhorns with ya Uncle Frank...:o)
I am looking forward to the up coming events in 2010...WoW!!! The Jackson's are going to have a busy New Year.....New baby in the Summer, a wedding in October...Aunt Faye you are going to have to come to Monterey to relax and recover.

No comments: