Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The family is still growing

Last week my family was blessed with a new addition!!!!


Frank L. Jackson IV
Has been born to Frank and AnneMarie on
December 21, 2008 weighing in at
9lbs 2oz
WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY BOY!




The birth of a new life is a beautiful thing. How awesome is it.....that God trust us enough to reproduce such a beautiful gift. It makes me think back to when my own children were born.

Even now, when I go to LA to visit my little neice and nephew....I watch them in awe. They are so funny, and the little jokers are smart too. Meet my little cuties: Selah and Lil Charlie III



These are my future celeberties.......Look out Disney!.....Here comes Selah & Charlie III

I am proud of all the Adams' children, we are truely blessed. I know that if my grandparents were still here they would want to be in the mist of all their grandbabies. My grandparents would travel from the east to the west coast to make time for their grandbabies. I remember listening to my grandparents talk about the number of grandchildren they had.......there are 25 grandchildren that I know of and approximately 26 great-grands...I am going to have to get with the family on these numbers, because we may have a few out there no one knows about...:o)

No comments: