Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Next Generation



My parents have 8 Grandchildren, with one on the way. I know the new addition is to be a girl, but I would like to have another nephew. I have 4 nieces and 2 nephews. My nephew John Burgess is no longer with us...he was a preemie and his little lungs just wasn't developed enough for him to stay with us, so God saw fit to take him home with Him.
I don't know if I have already introduced the "next generation", but here they are:
Analicia who is now 20

Deionte will be turning 21


Ariella...our Poetess....has just turned 16

Tatiana...our Dancer & Singer is 15...


Charlie III our model/actor is 5

Selah...the Princess...will be turning 4

Kiara Jade....our newest addition 6mo

And John Burgess, if he were still with us...would have been 19 years old.


Look Who Got Her Ears Pierced!

There should be a law for being this Cute!



No comments: